tApCalc Finance is a handy financial calculator for Pocket PC. It provides a simulated paper tape that allows users to record calculations and save them for future reference. Paper tape simulation has many advantages. You can start a calculation and continue adding new calculations till you have entered all data, you can edit wrong data in the calculation and recalculate without re-entering all data again. The tape can also be saved as a txt file for editing with other applications such as Pocket Word. In addition to standard calculator functions and memory functions, tApCalc Finance provides a host of other financial functions.
- Time Value of Money functions (PV, FV, PMT, i and n). Used for Mortgage payment, loan, Amortization of loan.
- Discounted Cash Flow (IRR,NPV)
- Depreciation using SL, SYD, and DB methods
- Paper tape option to record all calculations that can be saved,edited,rerun without reentering all data again. Greate companion while travelling or making long calculations prone to mistakes
- Save and Beam options to save or send calculations
tApCalc Financial tape calculator(Arm) is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2002-08-29. The program can be installed on Windows CE.
tApCalc Financial tape calculator(Arm) (version 1.41) has a file size of 686.08 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 84 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.